Skip to content
- Login to your Catechetical Institute account at https://franciscanathome.com.
- Enter the Discerner Formation Track.
- Select the blue “Vocations Outreach: Personal Vocation” link to begin the workshop.
- This workshop should be completed by the end of Week 7.
- This workshop does not prompt you to speak to your formation companion, as some program participants are not assigned a critical friend right away. However, if you have already been assigned a critical friend, feel free to talk with them about this workshop.
- As you complete workshop tasks, ONLY USE THE BLUE “SAVE” BUTTON. Please do not send your responses to your mentor after every task.
- Plan on talking with your mentor at the end of this workshop.
- Please hit the “send workshop to mentor for final review” button once you have finished the workshop to send your responses to your mentor.
- “We hope this workshop is fruitful for you! If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to reach out to us!”
Extra Resource: Movie
Check out the movie “Light of Love” (available here)
While watching, keep the following questions in mind and feel free to discuss them with your mentor or formation companion:
- How do the different religious and their communities live out the principles you learned in this workshop?
- How did the religious in this film live out the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience?
- Do you think this film represents religious life as an eschatological sign? If yes, how so?